Ensures timely and safe deposit of your paycheck to your savings or checking account. Funds are available as soon as the paycheck is deposited.
Offered with both checking and savings accounts. Cards can be used at any ATM machine. Purchases of goods and services can be made using your PIN (personal Identification Number).
Debit Check Card
Available with checking accounts; offering the convenience of payments directly from your checking account for purchases anywhere VISA debit cards are accepted.
This service is provided to prevent overdrafts resulting in returned checks on your checking account. Available funds from your savings will be transferred to your checking account should an item be presented resulting in an overdrawn. This protection is provided for a fee of $1.00 per transaction.
Provides payment of items presented against your checking account such as checks, electronic or ACH items, debit card transactions, or ATM withdrawals- in the event the transaction causes the account to become overdrawn (up to $500.00) for a nominal fee of $25.00.
Credit Union Checks
For convenience and security, use a cashier's check or money order the next time you need to make a large cash payment or purchase.
- Safer than cash to transport
- Payable to third party
- $2.00 charge to members
Discount Theme Park Tickets
Have a blast at all the major theme parks in Texas! Members can purchase discount tickets for:
- Six Flags
- Hurricane Harbor (Arlington)
Access your Caddo Parish Teachers FCU accounts by phone 24 hours a day.
- Use any phone - touch tone or rotary dial
- Available in English and Spanish
- Transfer funds, check deposits and balances, make loan payments and more!
You can deposit money after business hours in our night drop box.
An extensive package of online services, including online bill payment and electronic statements, is available at no charge to our members.
Domestic wire transfers are available.
- Available during standard business hours
- Cut-off time for a "same day" wire transfer is 3:00 p.m.
- With proper authorization, wire transfers can be made by phone
- Domestic wire fee is $12.50 (any amount, anywhere in U.S.)
For convenience and security, use travelers' checks instead of cash while traveling
- Recognized and accepted world wide
- Can be replaced quickly if lost or stolen
- Dual signature travelers' checks available
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection)
GAP insurance covers the difference between the insurance carrier’s Cash Value determination of a vehicle and the payoff amount of the vehicle in the event of an accident or theft.
Credit Life pays the outstanding balance of the loan in the event of the member’s untimely death. If a member is homemaker, retiree or student, they are eligible for Credit Life Insurance only if they are performing all of the usual duties of a homemaker, retiree or student in the normal manner on the date of the initial advance and are not receiving disability benefits from any source.
In the event of illness or an accident, credit disability ensures payments are made to the credit union. The premium is paid by the member and insures the primary borrower or the co-borrower. After a 30-day elimination period, benefits are payable from the first day of disability forward.
Statement of Insurability:
If insurance is requested within 30 days of loan approval, the eligible member will be required to submit a Statement of Insurability to CUNA Mutual.
Expiration of Insurance:
- On the date of death
- On the date the loan is transferred to another creditor
- On the date the loan stops
- On the last day of the month the credit union is notified by the member to terminate insurance
- When the member reaches the maximum age
- Or, the last day of the month in which the loan is three months past due